A Help button can be found in the bottom, right-hand corner of every page. Click on it to open a ticket with Customer Service, set up an appointment to talk, or search our knowledge bank for articles about a keyword you’ve heard.
Tapestry of Grace customers have long described this curriculum not only as K-12, but also as K-Mom. We love to see adults developing as humans, as Christians, and as teachers! Recently, we have made our Teacher Training videos free to all comers. These videos are posted at the bottom of each year page, or you can visit the Tapestry University page to watch them.
This is a great option if you’re new to Tapestry or feeling overwhelmed. Set up an appointment with a veteran Tapestry of Grace user who can help answer your specific questions. Click the gray bars below to get see each Presentation Specialist’s biography, skills, and contact information!
Kelly Miller (General Presenter)
Since her conversion at the age of sixteen, Kelly’s passion and calling has been to serve the Lord as a wife and mother. The Lord saw fit to introduce her to her husband at Westminster College in New Wilmington, Pennsylvania, where she earned a B.A. in Religion. She has since added “pastor’s wife” to her calling. Kelly and her husband shared a desire to homeschool their children using a combination of the classical model and Charlotte Mason method with an emphasis on unit studies. Their curriculum choice served their children in the early grammar stage, but after her eldest had spent several years in the public school system due to unexpected family struggles and had asked to return to homeschooling for high school, Kelly realized she needed a stronger academic program. She was invited to join a local co op that was beginning its second year using Tapestry of Grace. How the Lord provided! The Miller family is now entering their sixth year utilizing TOG for their history, geography, and literature studies.
Through her experience with Tapestry, Kelly has discovered a passion for teaching, especially literature and writing. Her eldest is now a junior at Geneva College, and her other two children are at home. Kelly desires to support families as they seek to follow the Lord’s calling to educate their children.
Kelly Miller: email@example.com
Sarah White (General Presenter)
God definitely has a sense of humor in making me a teacher! I vividly remember telling a friend in high school that I did NOT want to be a teacher when I grew up, in reaction to another day of classes where I observed so many of my peers who didn’t want to learn. I just couldn’t understand that reaction to school because I really enjoyed, and still do enjoy, learning!
I don’t really think I understood what I was saying that day however, because I wanted to be a parent and have a lot of kids–I just didn’t want to teach students who didn’t want to learn. I didn’t realize then that parenting and teaching are synonymous, and God uses our children oftentimes to teach us so much about ourselves. (Perhaps most often through conflicts about what they do not want to do!)
Now here we are years later and what do I do but teach my six kids how to learn all about God’s amazing works! It’s been over 21 years since God started my husband and I on this parenting/teaching journey, and I continue to be amazed at all that we get to learn!
- Three complete rotations through Tapestry and counting! (We’re on our 13th year!)
- Have had children in all four learning levels at the same time
- Have done/taught every Tapestry subject with my kids as well as other subjects (like French, Latin, Chemistry, Biology, Economics/Personal Finance, and Food Science)
- Graduated three of my children who have gone on to college, with three still learning at home
- Helped to prepare my students for successful ACT and Clep testing (multiple History, Literature, Science and Math tests)
- Helped students with reading difficulties
- Have the desire to keep learning and to help others, by the grace of God!
Find a Friend & Personal Ads
Would you like to find a friend near you who does Tapestry of Grace? You can place a listing in our newsletter or on this page! Simply contact us via the Help button and send in your ad information. This service is free.
- I’d love to find a couple of families to start a TOG co-op with!! We live in Dallas, GA, which is in NW Atlanta in the United States. If you are interested in a co-op, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text me at 678-524-0265 to chat!
- We are looking for other families in the Kansas City area who love Tapestry of Grace as much as we do! We have students on all learning levels and would like to get together to do crafts, have Socratic discussions, and go on field trips! If you are interested in a co-op, please email email@example.com or text 816-352-4028 and let’s talk!
Groups and Group Leaders
Would you like to find a Tapestry co-op or start a Tapestry co-op? These resources can help you get started:
- You can open a ticket to contact us, let us know what you are looking for (and where, if applicable), and wait to be connected with a group leader from our directory. If you don’t want to wait for us, you can also explore by yourself:
- On the Ground and In the Air: See our Directory (below).
- In the Air Only: Join the Facebook group (below) for the year you plan to do next, and ask if there are any openings in online groups for that year.
- Also, we invite group leaders or prospective group leaders to consider joining the Tapestry of Grace Group Leaders on Facebook! NOTE: Membership in this group is restricted to current or prospective group leaders. Those seeking only general information about Tapestry will not be admitted.
Co-op and School Directory
On the ground
- Tapestry of the Desert
Meets at: Crossroads Nazarene Church in Chandler, AZ (contact Amy Tammany at 480-215-2268)
- The Master’s Community
9800 Carroll Centre Road
San Diego, CA 92126
(contact May Andrade at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cowboy at the Cross Co-op, On the Ground – Hybrid – Delta, Colorado. Contact: Tonya Huspen email@example.com
- Western Slope Tapestry of Grace Co-op, Grand Junction, Colorado. We meet once a week for Grammar through Rhetoric students. Contact Taneil Lawton firstname.lastname@example.org
- Knox Classical School in Lenexa, KS, will be opening its doors in Fall 2024. This collaborative school will provide 2 days per week on-campus instruction for grades K-3 using TOG as the foundation for the humanities studies. Please visit the website for more details.
- Tapestry of West Columbus, meeting in West Jefferson, OH. (contact Laura Neely at email@example.com)
- Tapestry Co-op forming in Claremore, OK (contact Tabita Kubiak at 440-897-4168).
- ISI Community is open to new families! We meet Thursdays during the school year in New Brighton, MN, exploring history, literature, memory, hands on history, writing, science, and theatre together! If you are interested in more information, please email Myndi Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org
- TOG Co-op located in Grand Forks, North Dakota. We are hosting for all learning stages – Lower Grammar, Upper Grammar, Dialectic, and Rhetoric on Mondays from 10am to 2:30pm. Contact information: Lindsey Stomberg, 701-330-2028, email@example.com
In the Air
- Aletheia TOG Discipleship Academy: Contact Kristy Gilkey at 559-289-7039 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lucerna Academy (Private School)
- PREPkids pre-K and K: Contact Elizabeth Moris at 320-296-0385
- Shemah Tapestry Virtual Co-op: Contact Elizabeth Jacobi at email@example.com
- Tapestry TOGether Online Co-op
Rhetoric, Dialectic, and Grammar Level Classes, including writing.
Contact: Stephanie Monroe
- Tapestry Time Travelers: a Classical Observation Of the Past
Dialectic and Rhetoric History and Literature Discussions Contact: Joanna Goddard (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Wendy Holm (email@example.com)
- Tapestry Weavers: We offer Grammar, Rhetoric History and Literature, and Dialectic History and Literature. If we have enough participating families, we also offer Church History, Philosophy and Writing. For more information, you can see more about us at https://tapestry.lustrat.us/ or email Jessica Black (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Joelle Umandap (email@example.com)
- Vestis Madres virtual co-op: Contact ToGVestisMadres@gmail.com, or April Hill (805) 441-2282)
- Virtual Threads Co-op: We are a close knit community of parents offering socratic discussions of literature and history to both dialectic and rhetoric level students, occasionally adding electives that are relevant to that year’s study. If you are interested in providing a place for you and your children to be spurred on toward excellence and the worldview-level thinking that is a beautiful part of the Tapestry of Grace curriculum, come along with us! Check us out at: https://www.facebook.com/VirtualThreads or contact Marcie Harper: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit one of our Facebook Groups and ask any question of our community. This is a great place for ideas on how to customize Tapestry, ideas on how to get started using Tapestry, finding answers to questions, connecting with other Tapestry users, buying and selling used curriculum, connecting with other group leaders, etc. Our main Facebook page has a list of all of the Tapestry groups:
*Restricted to those who are, or are hoping shortly to become, leaders for a Tapestry of Grace group learning environment such as a co-op or school (either on the ground or in the air).
Tapestry Community-Led Facebook Groups
Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube
COMING SOON: Our Blog will contain all the same articles written by the authors of Tapestry and veteran Tapestry users. You can search our blog for specific topics, or simply browse and learn.