A Help button is in the bottom, right-hand corner of every page. Click on it to reach our customer service and set up an appointment to talk, or to search our knowledge bank for articles about a keyword you've heard.
This is a great option if you're new to Tapestry or feeling overwhelmed. Below is a link where you can set up an appointment with a veteran Tapestry of Grace user who can help answer your specific questions.
- Evaluated other curricula and co-op options and chose Tapestry for her co-op.
- Evaluated and chose additional curricula for the co-op (such as science and memory work).
- Taught every Tapestry subject, both at home and in a co-op setting.
- Has had years with a child in every Tapestry learning level in her own family.
- Oversaw the policies and plans for launching her co-op’s high school program.
- Helped a Tapestry student successfully take AP literature and history exams.
- Helped Tapestry students with different learning abilities (ADHD, dyslexia, twice-exceptional, graphoria)
- Helped Tapestry students apply to local, national, and Ivy League colleges.
- Prayed without ceasing and trusted God’s faithfulness (1 Thessalonians 5:17 and 24)
To set up an appointment with Marit, you can reach her:
By email: email@example.com
By text: 651.274.3333
Would you like to find a Tapestry co-op or start a Tapestry co-op? These resources can help you get started:
- For prospective Tapestry group leaders, consider contacting Presentation Specialist Marit Lunstad, or consider joining the Tapestry of Grace Group Leaders on Facebook... or both!
- For those seeking a Tapestry group to join, check out our Find a Friend map (COMING SOON) for local Tapestry users. Or, if a co-op "in the air" appeals more than one "on the ground," visit our Forum (COMING SOON) or one of our Facebook groups here on the Community page. Especially in the Year One, Year 2, Year 3, and Year 4 Facebook groups, you will see group leaders soliciting new group members seasonally. If you don't see any invitations to apply to an online co-op, you can create one of your own and see what happens!
COMING SOON: Our Forum is a place where you can ask questions of our community, and it is also a treasure chest of great ideas and answers to questions that others have already asked. If you are new to Tapestry, this is a place where you can browse and read and glean from those who have gone before you. If you are an experienced Tapestry user, this is a place where you can give back to the Tapestry community by answering questions.
Visit one of our Facebook Groups and ask any question of our community. This is a great place for ideas on how to customize Tapestry, ideas on how to get started using Tapestry, finding answers to questions, connecting with other Tapestry users, buying and selling used curriculum, connecting with other group leaders, etc. Our main Facebook page has a list of all of the Tapestry groups:
COMING SOON: Our Blog has articles written by the authors of Tapestry and veteran Tapestry users. Most of these articles were written in response to frequently asked questions - they might be the exact questions that you have! You can search our blog for specific topics that interest you or you can simply browse and learn from people with years of experience and wisdom.
COMING SOON: Click here to add your information to the map: